Oh !! Hyderabad Marathon is back again. Just feels like 2012 run took place few weeks back. Last years run was my second half marathon after I ran Mumbai marathon in January. Hyderabad well, treated me good but not the run. I was expecting to finish the run better, but let me tell you the course is good to test your marathon skills, every time you think the run is getting easy it starts testing you. Out of the three marathons I ran in 2012, Mumbai Marathon, Hyderabad Marathon and Chennai Marathon, I reckon Hyderabad Marathon to be more tougher because of the course and may be lack of people around to cheer you. Hyderabad Runners are among the most active runners in India and running this marathon will surely be something you should look for.
Also look for a good weekend outing to some places around, Golkonda fort, Sarlarjung Museum, Birla Temple, delicious food at Paradise and Chutneys.
Registrations are open for the marathon and event is scheduled on 25th August 2013. Wishing you all the best and hope to see you there.
Details:
Happy Running.!!
No comments:
Post a Comment